Recalling an email in Microsoft office
Have you sent an email in haste and forgotten to attach a document? The Recall function in Microsoft office emails allows you to retrieve unopened emails. You can delete and replace them before the recipient notices your mistake. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to your sent messages folder
- Double click on the message you want to recall
- Click actions in the move section and the top centre of the window
- Click recall this message
- Select “delete unread copies of this message”
- Click OK and wait for outlook to tell you if your message recall has been successful.