As at December 2018, we are seeking applicants for the following position:
Senior accountant required for small practice in Engadine NSW. Drive against the traffic or relax on a train with the practice located conveniently 50m from Engadine railway station.
Reporting to the Manager – your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Preparation Financial Statements and tax returns across multiple entities including SMSF
- Preparation of BAS & IAS.
- Review and supervision of junior/intermediate staff
- Tax research as required
The successful applicant with have
- CA/CPA qualified
- 5+ years experience in a similar space
- High level of attention to detail
- Preferably experience in Class and Xero.
- Strong communication skills
- Southern Sydney location
- Relaxed friendly working environment
- Structured career progression.
- 50m from train station.
- External monthly training.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Please apply for this position by sending your resume together with a covering letter to email@example.com.
A warm, personalised team committed to helping clients reach their financial potential
Lister Mason are always interested to hear from a range of accounting professionals from a graduate level to those with a more experienced background. You’ll need to demonstrate a passion for offering clients a personalised approach, as well as a commitment to help clients reach their financial potential.
In return we offer a warm, friendly team environment where you can be yourself, as well as have the opportunity to grow. While hard work is an important component for success so too is the ability to have fun and enjoy the challenge.
We live by our TRUST.VISION.GROWTH philosophy for both our clients and staff and have a vibrant, friendly and professional culture. We are a rapidly growing firm that strives to provide a working environment which allows our clients and team members to maximise their business and professional potential.
Such an environment enables our people to always do their best work – a bright, modern office, a focus on technology, a progressive learning and teaching environment with a best practice approach to everything we do.
Our approach for attracting new staff is proactive and we keep our eyes and ears open all year round for suitable employees to join the team at Lister Mason.
We expect our team to be well presented and professional in their approach, and we are always on the lookout for employees who have high standards, aspire to a rewarding career with an innovative growth focused firm and are not only good with numbers, but good with people.
What we are about at Lister Mason
- Passionate about developing even stronger relationships with our clients
- A strong team spirit
- An environment of fun
- A positive and energetic culture
- A flat team structure & an open door management style; No office politics here!
- A young outlook with the freshness of our approach expressed by our cutting edge software, the latest contemporary accounting systems and our ability to pass the benefits of this technology to our clients.
Our long and successful history is based upon very important foundation – the energy and attitude of our people
The Team at Lister Mason set the record straight – Accountants can be interesting people. With both employees & clients you are a name just not a number.