As at November 2019, we are have the following position available:
Business Services Accountant
We are seeking the services of an accountant with experience in business services. The role provides exposure over a diverse range of clients and industries, ranging from small to medium enterprises, groups and high worth individuals, focusing on compliance and advisory where you will work closely with the partners and clients. The role also offers the opportunity for advancement to manager.
- Your primary role will be the preparation of financial statements, income tax returns and BAS for all types of entities
- Preparation of SMSF’s to review stage together with audit workpapers.
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Training and mentoring accounting staff.
Skills & Experience
- CA/CPA with minimum 5 years local experience
- Sound technical knowledge
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Proactive, can-do attitude with a strong client service ethic
- Team player, committed to supporting team members
- Excellent attention to detail
- Familiarity with Xero and Class software preferred
- Positive working environment
- Large and varied client base
- Ongoing training and professional development
Salary negotiable and dependant on experience. If you are interested, please forward your CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
A warm, personalised team committed to helping clients reach their financial potential
Lister Mason are always interested to hear from a range of accounting professionals from a graduate level to those with a more experienced background. You’ll need to demonstrate a passion for offering clients a personalised approach, as well as a commitment to help clients reach their financial potential.
In return we offer a warm, friendly team environment where you can be yourself, as well as have the opportunity to grow. While hard work is an important component for success so too is the ability to have fun and enjoy the challenge.
We live by our TRUST.VISION.GROWTH philosophy for both our clients and staff and have a vibrant, friendly and professional culture. We are a rapidly growing firm that strives to provide a working environment which allows our clients and team members to maximise their business and professional potential.
Such an environment enables our people to always do their best work – a bright, modern office, a focus on technology, a progressive learning and teaching environment with a best practice approach to everything we do.
Our approach for attracting new staff is proactive and we keep our eyes and ears open all year round for suitable employees to join the team at Lister Mason.
We expect our team to be well presented and professional in their approach, and we are always on the lookout for employees who have high standards, aspire to a rewarding career with an innovative growth focused firm and are not only good with numbers, but good with people.
What we are about at Lister Mason
- Passionate about developing even stronger relationships with our clients
- A strong team spirit
- An environment of fun
- A positive and energetic culture
- A flat team structure & an open door management style; No office politics here!
- A young outlook with the freshness of our approach expressed by our cutting edge software, the latest contemporary accounting systems and our ability to pass the benefits of this technology to our clients.
Our long and successful history is based upon very important foundation – the energy and attitude of our people
The Team at Lister Mason set the record straight – Accountants can be interesting people. With both employees & clients you are a name just not a number.