We are seeking the services of an accountant with experience in business services. The role provides exposure over a diverse range of clients and industries, ranging from small to medium enterprises, groups and high worth individuals, focusing on compliance and advisory where you will work closely with the partners and clients. The role also offers the opportunity for advancement to manager.
- Your primary role will be the preparation of financial statements, income tax returns and BAS for all types of entities
- Preparation of SMSF’s to review stage together with audit workpapers.
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Training and mentoring accounting staff.
Skills & Experience
- CA/CPA with minimum 5 years local experience
- Sound technical knowledge
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Proactive, can-do attitude with a strong client service ethic
- Team player, committed to supporting team members
- Excellent attention to detail
- Familiarity with Xero and Class software preferred
- Positive working environment
- Large and varied client base
- Ongoing training and professional development
Salary negotiable and dependant on experience. If you are interested, please forward your CV together with a covering letter to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org